Saturday 1 April 2017

CAS cards

This time I am coming alot out of my comfort zone I am here with 2CAS cards i did for craftyscrappers challenge : Anything goes 


The 2 cards I made using stencil and stamp from my dt package. 


For the 1st card : 



I used little pony birthday stamp 


Using my pencil colours and my waterbrush i coloured the little pony .


I stamped the sentiment using the same stamp set. Tada!! 


2nd card : 


This time i used the same little pony stamp set and the victorian stencil 


I created a background using my distress ink over the stencil


I then stamped little pony and balloon on a different sheet of apper and fuzzy cut it



Adhered it right in the middle and used a sentiment from the same stamp set .. looking cute isnt it? 



Hope you liked both the cards 
Dont forget to leave your feedback in the comments section below 
TIA :) 

Love 

Priyanka 

1 comment: