Thursday 16 March 2017

Craftyscrappers New Launch & Inspiration

Hello
Today I am sharing yet another dt inspiration post for craftyscrappers. 
We have had alot of new launches in the store & trust me they are Gorgeous..!! stamps, stencils, diecuts, shaker elements & what not.. 
Here is a screenshot of the dt package.. ! 

Heading over to the inspiration post, when I opened my package I was too tempted to use the stencil & have been wanting to try the layered stamps for so long & I jumped with joy when they arrived in my dt package..:P 
I created an envelope using the arrow stencil & the lotus layered stamp set. 

I created the background using the stencil & stamped the lotus & fussy cut it. 
I took a die cut & stamped the sentiment over it from the same stamp set and adhered it to my envelope over the border die cut which I received in my package before. 


Some close ups: 




Hope you liked it 
Do leave your comments 
TIA:) 

Priyanka 
Happily For You
#happilyforyou #hfy #happinesspartner

No comments:

Post a Comment